The information we collect and how we use it
- In order for us to provide to you and for you to use the services available on this website (referred to in this policy as the “Services”), we need to know some of your name personal information.
- We need this information so we can provide you with the Services and communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct and/or provision of the Services in general. We may pass your details to a third party so you can receive the Services but your information will not be used for any other purpose.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and the Services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- We may create and access cookies on your PC. Cookies are small text files stored in your web browser, which can identify you when you visit our website.
How we protect your information
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of 128-bit encryption technology.
- We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- Our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies, procedures or their content.
Sale of business
- If this business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and may be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Updating your details
- If any of the information you have given us changes, for example if you change your name, email address or other details, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to: Corporate Affairs, SSE, Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth PH1 3AQ.
Access to information
- You have the right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to access the information we hold on you. You may submit a request to us in writing accompanied with the applicable £10 fee.