Requests are first screened and will be rejected if they fail to meet the following criteria:
- The Centre has the skills and capabilities to undertake the work;
- The work benefits the GB electricity Network (directly or indirectly) or meets the MTTE Project’s Objectives; and
- The work is not in direct competition with commercial organisations offering equivalent services.
The Centre will only provide services where ALL of the criteria above are met. The requests are then scored against the prioritisation criteria:
- Does the requested work align with the objectives of the Centre?
- Does the requested work benefit GB Electricity Network Customers and/or the GB Electricity Network (directly or indirectly)?
- Is the Centre able to deliver the request work to the time and quality expectations?
- Does the requested work support the sustainability of the Centre?
- Can any IP conflicts be satisfactorily managed?
Based on this prioritisation (& specific deadlines), the work is scheduled and the quote for the work is prepared (along with the Terms & Conditions) and shared with the requestor.