RTDS Training Jan-2019The HVDC Centre is running a training course on RTDS® Real-Time simulation on Tuesday 22nd to Thursday 24th of January 2019, at the HVDC Centre in Cumbernauld.
The content of this course has been approved by RTDS Technologies.
The 3-day course will cover:
- Overview of the principles of the RTDS® Simulator and an introduction to the electromagnetic transients algorithm used;
- Introduction to the RSCAD software suite and its modules;
- Building and running a number of power system simulation cases demonstrating the capabilities (and limitations) of the RTDS® Simulator;
- Use of various I/O cards – GTAO, GTAI, GTDO, GTDI and GTFPI;
- Introduction to developing an interface between external HVDC replica controls and the RTDS® Simulator for closed-loop testing;
- Overview of RSCAD’s CBuilder module; and
- Overview of using scripts to automate running simulation cases.
A summary of the content of the course can be found here: RTDS Training Jan-2019.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register for the course.
Places on the course are limited, so please register early.